Donnerstag, 7. August 2014


Muchos news in the house of Neon Bone:

I'm realising that I record way more songs than I can ever release physically, so I've put out this "single" as a download only on my bandcamp-page. First song is my version of 1962s hit single "Sukiyaki" by dutch duo "The Blue Diamonds". This one went #2 on the billboardcharts back then and...it has 
german (!) lyrics.
Second song is my very own "I wanna be with you". Go, check it out! It's totally free, so download like crazy and tell me what you think!!!


Next up, there will be two shows this month. On August the 23rd, me and the boys will be playing RobbenRockens "Summerspecial" in Neuss with Ruby Shock and Connection 99.



On August the 30th we will hit the stage at the first annual "Uschi-Fest" at Münsters Baracke with Bands like Mofabande, Buford T. Justice and many more. Don't miss this!!!



And there is so much more to come: Yes, there will be a new record in the near future and there will be a tour through Germany and Italy, but I can't tell you much about that at the moment so please be bear with me. I promise to keep you updated....

Cheers!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen